Mission and objectives
The Chelsea Arts, Culture and Heritage Centre's mission is to:
- Allow designers, authors, historians, musicians, artists and artisans to have access to a venue to practice their art.
- Allow the community to enjoy cultural activities and heritage.
- Provide activities for young people to learn about the awareness of the arts, culture and heritage.
- To exhibit and promote the work of Chelsea creators, authors, historians, musicians, artists and artisans.
- To inform people, to enrich their knowledge and awarenes of the artistic, cultural and heritage community.
- To develop outreach activities aimed at young audiences.
- To create large public events that bring together the entire community.
To become a member of the Art Center, please fill out the membership form and send it by email at email@example.com or bring it to the Art Center (212 Old Chelsea Road, Chelsea, Qc.).
Artists in Chelsea
The Municipality of Chelsea holds a list of Chelsea's artists. You can find it by clicking here.