The Chelsea Arts, Culture and Heritage Centre's mission is to:
- Allow designers, authors, historians, musicians, artists and artisans to have access to a venue to practice their art.
- Allow the community to enjoy cultural activities and heritage.
- Provide activities for young people to raise awareness of the arts, culture and heritage.
- Enhance and promote the work of Chelsea creators, authors, historians, musicians, artists and artisans.
- Inform the people, enrich their knowledge and stimulate the artistic, cultural and heritage community.
- Develop outreach activities aimed at young audiences.
- Create large public events that bring together the entire community.
To become a member of the Art Center, please fill out the membership form and send it by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the Art Center (212 Old Chelsea Road, Chelsea, Qc.).
Artists in Chelsea
The Municipality of Chelsea holds a list of Chelsea's artists. You can find it by clicking here.